House system occupies a prominenet on the field of co-curricular activities. Each student is alloted a particular house during his/her stay in the school.
The school is divided into four houses viz
(a) Tagore [Blue]
(b) Gandhi [Yellow]
(c) Nehru [Red]
(d) Shastri [Green].
To involve the students in the smooth running of the school, each house is put on the weekly duty by rotation. The working
of the houses on duty is evaluated by board of judges who gives points on these weekly performances. These points are added to the
various other Inter House competitions to judge the overall position of the house. The house on duty has to carry out the following duties:-
- 1. Conduct the Morning Assembly
- 2. Perform duty at the school gate for checking the late comers and students not wearing proper school uniform.
- 3. To oversee the cleanliness of the school.
- 4. To ensure required arrangements for the smooth conduct of co-curricular activities.
- 5. Each House elect six office bearers for the smooth functioning of the various co-curricular activities and daily assignment. The office bearers are the
captain, vice captain and four prefects.