Product

Good quality and reasonable price

Dump truck driver killed in crash as rescue - FOX 13 News

Dump truck driver killed in crash as rescue efforts fail. PALMETTO, Fla. - A driver lost control of a dump truck near the Sunshine Skyway Bridge this morning, leading to a crash and fire that ultimately claimed the driver's life. According to the Florida Highway Patrol, it was around 10:45 a.m. when the truck overturned along northbound

Get a Quote

Sweeper driver killed in Polk crash - FOX 13 News

May 28, 2019 · LAKE ALFRED, Fla. - The driver of a street sweeper was killed after rear-ending a dump truck in rural Polk County this morning. According to the Florida Highway Patrol, the truck was stopped to turn left from Old Grade Road into the Hilochee Wildlife Management Area, a few minutes before 9 a.m.

Get a Quote

Baby becomes second fatality in I-75 crash - FOX 13 News

Aug 06, 2019 · Baby becomes second fatality in I-75 crash. TAMPA, Fla. (FOX 13) - Troopers say a dump truck slammed into several vehicles along Interstate 75 yesterday, causing a crash that killed two people, including a 2-month-old baby. According to the Florida Highway Patrol, it was around 2:30 p.m. Monday when the truck encountered thick southbound

Get a Quote

Lebanon Police dispatcher's son killed in I-440 crash in

May 16, 2017 · Lebanon Police said a toddler killed Monday on I-440 in Nashville is the son of a Lebanon Police Department dispatcher.Logan Pederson, 2, of Lebanon died after the …

Get a Quote

Geneva Rock truck driver killed in accident

Jan 19, 2021 · LEHI, Utah — A dump truck driver was pronounced dead Tuesday after an accident at the Geneva Rock excavation site at Point of the Mountain. Around 1:15 p.m., the driver was backing up a …

Get a Quote

Man killed in crash with dump truck - FOX 17 news, traffic

May 11, 2020 · Man killed in crash with dump truck. CASCADE TOWNSHIP, Mich. — One man died after his vehicle drove into the back of a dump truck Monday morning. A Kent County Sheriff's Deputy tells Fox …

Get a Quote

Logan Pederson Killed, Robert & Samantha Hudson Injured in

May 16, 2017 · Nashville, TN-- May 15, 2017, Logan Pederson was killed, Robert and Samantha Hudson were injured, in an accident where a dump truck crashed into traffic.. Authorities from the Nashville Police Department released preliminary information surrounding the accident which occurred at around 9:00 a.m. near the interchange of I-440 and US 431/21st Avenue South.

Get a Quote

One dead, 3 injured after dump truck crashes into vehicle

Jul 25, 2020 · LONGMONT, Colo. (KDVR) — One person was killed and three were injured when a dump truck crashed into a vehicle and home in Longmont on Friday. According to the Colorado State Patrol, the crash

Get a Quote

California 'mass casualty' crash involved - Fox News

Mar 02, 2021 · The crash occurred in Holtville, a town about 125 miles outside of San Diego, according to Fox 11 Los Angeles. California Highway Patrol officers found 12 people dead on scene, while another

Get a Quote

Dump truck driver charged in death of Daniel - FOX 8 News

Mar 01, 2021 · The truck knocked down an overhead highway sign.. The sign fell on the pickup truck being driven by 62-year-old Daniel Ripepi, who was killed in the crash…

Get a Quote

I-75 reopens after deadly dump truck crash

TAMPA, Fla. (FOX 13) - At least one person was killed in a multi-vehicle crash Monday on Interstate 75 northeast of Tampa. It is unclear as to what exactly led to the crash. The view from SkyFOX showed a dump truck toppled over onto at least one vehicle.

Get a Quote

I-75 reopens after deadly dump truck crash

Aug 05, 2019 · TAMPA, Fla. (FOX 13) - At least one person was killed in a multi-vehicle crash Monday on Interstate 75 northeast of Tampa. It is unclear as to what exactly led to the crash. The view from SkyFOX showed a dump truck toppled over onto at least one vehicle. Four other vehicles appear to be victims of a chain reaction crash.

Get a Quote

1 killed in crash involving two dump trucks on I-90 - Q13 FOX

Dec 18, 2019 · 1 killed in crash involving two dump trucks on I-90. a van ran into the back of a dump truck, then spun and crashed into another dump truck. or redistributed. ©2021 FOX Television

Get a Quote

1 killed in crash involving dump truck in Rowan County

State troopers said U.S. 601 was closed while the crash was under investigation. Subscribe to WCNC on YouTube: https://.youtube.com/channel/UC-RxXi2Xws6Uk

Get a Quote

1 killed in Logan dump truck accident - fox13now.com

LOGAN, Utah — One person was killed Monday in an early morning accident involving a dump truck in Logan. Police say a driver collided with the truck as they were attempting to turn south onto

Get a Quote

1 killed in Logan dump truck accident - News Break

One person was killed Monday in an early morning accident involving a dump truck in Logan.

Get a Quote

Russell A. Leone identified as child killed in Logan ATV

Russell A. Leone identified as child killed in Logan ATV accident Updated Jan 17, 2019; Posted Dec 11, 2013 Logan Township boy, 11, killed in Tuesday crash involving ATV and dump truck, Dec. 11, 2013

Get a Quote

1 killed in Logan County crash | Local News | pantagraph.com

1 killed in Logan County crash Kevin Barlow Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020 Updated Oct 20, 2020; 0 {{featured_button_text}} The truck driver was not injured. No tickets were issued, but the crash

Get a Quote

Families file lawsuit against dump truck - FOX 13 News

Aug 28, 2019 · Families file lawsuit against dump truck driver in deadly crash. David Garcia, a husband and father of three, was also killed in the crash. His wife has filed a similar lawsuit against the company and the driver. Image 1 of 3 In a statement to FOX 13, Garcia's wife said

Get a Quote

One killed in three-vehicle crash, Lancaster County

Oct 13, 2019 · Published: 9:56 AM EDT October 13, 2019 Updated: 9:56 AM EDT October 13, 2019 LANCASTER COUNTY, Pa. — Police say one man was killed and another seriously injured after a three-vehicle crash in

Get a Quote
image-missing